♥WELCOME to ICS♥

We here at Inspirational Card Sketches hope to bring you exciting inpsiration on a weekly base. Our goal is to inspire and get you to think outside the box. Worldwide everyone is welcome to participate, all types of projects (layouts, cards, and all types of other paper projects) are also welcomed. You can also combine this challenge with others. Enjoy and have FUN!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ICSketches #15

Using Random.org the winner of the PRIZE for sketch #14 is...

# 34 Ineke Boerman

Congratulations! Please email your information so I can get your prize in the mail ASAP. Thanks.

Oh my goodness we had so many lovely cards showcased using sketch #14. Wow you ladies are just full of talent. Thanks to all that made such fabulous cards. We hope to see you this week.

Our lovely sponsor this week is.....

Paper Blooms Etsy shop carries hand crocheted blooms in a wide array of colors, bloom style and sizes. Each bloom is handcrafted and is perfect for adding that extra special touch to any of your projects. I gladly take custom orders and offer free shipping on all orders. Please visit the Paper Blooms shop at: http://paperblooms.etsy.com For more inspiration and to see the blooms in action please visit the challenge blog at: http://paperblooms.blogspot.com Remember to make it extra special!

Here's what Leah will give the winner of this weeks sketch challenge. Yummy blooms!

You don't have to be a stamper to do the sketches. About half my team is stampers and the other half non-stampers. We want to inspire all types of cardmakers to come join us in the challenges. Also you can rotate, stretch, flip or whatever your heart desires to the sketch.

ICSketches #15

Here's what the amazingly talented Design Team have created for your inspiration. They all did a very lovely job with the sketch. So now we want to see what you can do with the sketch.


Dawn

Anna
Fink
Karen

Kim
Marcea
Olena
Pearl

Tricia


TerriDeadline: May 11th @ midnight CDT (USA). Please link up in Mr. Linky with your name and a direct link to your cards. Thank you so much!
ICSketches Design Team


16 comments:

  1. Hi, I see that I am the winner of the sketch from last week, but the e-mail on the blog doesn't work. So I must try it this way sorry.
    My e-mail is; inekeboerman@yahoo.com. Please mail me so I can give the information you need.
    Ineke
    Ps. I will joint this sketch to it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am trying this way of linking for the first time. I hope it works. My blog is http://paperfanatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Love your site, and your sketches! I got to join in this week, so I posted my take on Mr. Linky :) THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the cards are so gorgeous. I miss the deadline but will try to still finish this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again a great sketch. Love what the DT did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Ineke! I adore this sketch and the DT's creations! So, so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's me again....I used Mr. Linky and then it disappeared....bummer! So here is the link to my card for this week:

    http://gleefullydone.blogspot.com/2009/05/ics-15-cps-114-health-update.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn & the DT!

    Great sketch to challenge us all this week. You can find my card on Freycob's Blog Thanks
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great sketch Dawn and gorgeous DT creations! I think I'm getting the hang of not leaving it to the last minute to enter now, lol!
    Hugs Mrs Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sketch! Thanks DT for the awesome inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such such a cute sketch!!! amazing work from all the DT!!! way to go ladies

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to thank each of you for your lovely inspirational creations. Everyone has done such a lovely job with the sktetch. We hope to see you again this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi girls another gorgeous sketch and fab cards you made! I entered hope it is not to late! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know I'm late, but still finished it. Loved this one!!

    http://aleciac.blogspot.com/2009/05/hang-in-there-card-this-card-counts.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Better late than never :)I liked this sketch
    Here’s my entry
    TFL

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to ICS and thank you for dropping by! Your comments are appreciated. ♥Dawn♥